This post was most recently updated on May 1st, 2020
Drawing is something that shows the creativity of a person and drawing cute animals is very simple. It’s rightly said that kids are more creative than grown-ups. Kids take drawing as a fun process and learn to build up their creative skills. Drawing also helps them to boost their confidence.
The drawings of cute animals always look attractive and successfully draw the attention of people of all age groups. In many schools, teachers love to keep cute animal drawings as their classroom theme. These drawings are timeless and kids can easily grasp the names of the animals by just viewing their pictures. Here is a list of some great doodle art tutorials. Have a look just before you try making one.
How to draw Cute Animals
Making your animal drawing look cute the way you draw is not the only factor the drawing demands, but the details that you put in that drawing matter a lot. Now, here we have mentioned some step-by-step illustrations just to show you how to draw cute animals in a creative, presentable, and effective way.
A Cute Tiger
To create an amazing picture of the tiger, you first have to draw a square. Then, draw a rectangle on the right bottom side of that square. After this, draw four legs of the tiger and tail on the left side of the rectangle.
- Using small triangular shapes draw ears and eyes using circles.
- To draw pattern’s on the tiger body, you can use small triangle shapes.
- To give the finishing touch to your tiger, erase all unnecessary lines and color it beautifully.
Cute Cartoon Monkey
First of all, sketch the pose of the money you would love to have. Then, draw different shapes to build the monkey’s body.
- To draw the face and rest of the body use circle and semi-circle shapes.
- To refine the sketch you have drawn, use a small tripped drawing tool. Then, finally, outline your sketch.
- Erase the sketch marks that are not required, add bright colors to present it attractively.
- Interactive art ideas are a reflection of what you feel, believe, practice, and serve as the best medium to put your imaginative thoughts into reality. Check out a few examples.